Taking the example of a metro construction, these are the stakeholders:
- The State Government
- The Central Government
- Sponsor, it can be the World Bank or any other countries which may sponsor the project.
- The contractors who have taken the construction agreement/contract
- The sub contractors
- The engineers, administrative officers and various official people including the laborers who are working for and in the project
- The vendors who supply the components for the construction
- The supply chain company who transports the required materials
- The passengers who would be using the metro service
- The people who are residing in that area, who may have to forego the land for the construction purpose. (Negatively impacted)
The public who cross that area where the construction work is going on. The public may not be able to use that area and have to find a different route to reach the same place.(Negatively impacted)
The public who reside near the area. They may not be allowed to do certain things in their building or land. Example., not allowed to construct 2nd floor or so, due to the railway construction(this was an experience shared by my student). (Negatively impacted)
Cabs like Ola , Uber etc whose customers would opt for the metro instead of cabs, once the metro is up and running. (Negatively impacted)
Now think of your own project/process. Who all are your stakeholders? Have you considered them in your project?
Success of your project counts on your stakeholders.
All the best!!!
Get in touch
© 2019 Kalpatharu. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.